Linggo, Disyembre 4, 2011

am i...?


for a while, i've been away from the limelight of blogging, 
and i miss writing in its true essence, 
that is, writing and conveying my inner thoughts/truest emotions.. 
i couldn't say that the reason of my absence is because i am traveling most of the time
 or i am overstressed with my very demanding work 
or striving with the familiarity of the unfair,
 but rather my feelings dictates me of the fact 
that, i can no longer write nor take an awesome photoshoot  
because my eyes ceased to tell me how colorful the rainbows are, 
and the voice within me stopped whispering 
the words that could make my heart skipped a bit. 

yes, i've been inlove for a while, succumbed with the fantasy
of finding the rare and real, held it in my palms
felt it in my bones, affecting my soul
yet, that rare kind of love i found
i have to let go 
because i know it's time to

the truth among my lies is realizing that there were only two instance why i am inspired to write, 
that is...
when i am inlove and broken hearted. 

and at the moment, i am neither of the two...

am i..?

7 komento:

  1. sabi kasi nung isang blogwalker, keep functioning daw.. eh paano wala akong alam na isulat na kaya ayan... LOL

    TumugonBurahin
  2. kung wala talaga... photos na lang...hehehe

    TumugonBurahin
  3. "i've been inlove for a while, succumbed with the fantasy
    of finding the rare and real, held it in my palms
    felt it in my bones, affecting my soul
    yet, that rare kind of love i found
    i have to let go
    because i know it's time to"


    ---sobrang deep naman neto...nakaka emote! mehehe

    TumugonBurahin
  4. me ganito pala? kelan pa 'to? ngayon ko lang natagpuan :)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. as in, bago lang din gurl, tapos in-import ko lang yung mga post ko sa mga dati kong blog..:)

      Burahin
  5. awwww...so sorry about the 'letting go' part. but love how you conveyed your feelings this way. i'm terrible with poetry and words. lol. that's why i stick to my camera. ;)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. ha ha..indespair eh, thanks girl.. :)

      Burahin

Thank you for Dropping by.. comments is very much appreciated. I Promise to get back as soon as I can. Enjoy Reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...